If you want to succeed in business, you need to speak finance. Understanding the numbers in your business — regardless of your department — can open up a world of opportunity. If you're not particularly financial savvy, you need to know how to quickly understand and distinguish good information from bad, otherwise, your decisions may adversely affect business performance and your career prospects. This course was designed for professionals at all levels who could use a little financial refresher.
- Access 21 units of study & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Understand & use financial statements
- Explore profit & loss, balance sheets, & cash flow forecasts
- Discover budgeting & forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) effectively
- Appraise an investment using financial techniques
- Learn the best way to develop a business plan
Dr. Janet Cole has over 20 years of finance experience. She trained as a chartered accountant with Hays Allen and worked in financial and management accounting roles as well as audit, information systems and business change. Dr. Cole worked for a range of firms during her finance career such as ARRI, Hoechst and Moss Chemists. She worked closely with managers and directors helping them to understand and make decisions based on key financial data.
Dr. Cole has been involved in providing finance and information systems training in her commercial roles and as an Associate Professor at Kingston University where she teaches courses on Finance, Information Systems and Business Change.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here