Monitor Your Eyesight Right at Home with This Automated Vision Tracking Device
Have a busy schedule but want to check if your glasses prescription is still up to snuff? Say no more! With EyeQue VisionCheck, you won't need to set up a whole doctor's appointment. This MIT patented refractometer is the only at-home solution to test your eyes, get EyeGlass Numbers, and use them to order eyeglasses online. This CES 2019 award-winning gadget let’s you know your vision in between doctor visits, right in the comfort of your home!
CES 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree
- Get acquainted w/ your Vision Tracker using the in-app tutorials & practice tests
- Take 3 full tests to get your first set of EyeGlass Numbers
- Access your EyeGlass Numbers in-app or in your personalized report online at PDCheck with your free 1-year subscription. Please note the annual subscription is $4.99 per account.
- The EyeQue PDCheck is included to measure your pupillary distance with a simple selfie + the PDCheck frames. (This is important for ordering glasses online)
- Upload prescriptions received from your doctor to create a complete vision history
- Keep your EyeGlass Numbers up to date by taking tests at least once per month
- Use your EyeGlass Numbers to order new stylish frames any time of the year.
- Share your device with friends and family – just be sure they create their own account.
- Contact our 5-star support team any time for a consultation
Disclaimer: This is not a replacement for the eye doctor. The Personal Vision Tracker simply measures the power of lenses you’ll need to correct your vision. VisionCheck does not provide a full eye health exam.
- Color: white (body), black (trim)
- Finish: glossy
- Materials: silicone (eyecup), ABS plastic (body)
- Product dimensions: 1.4"H x 3.6"L x 2"W
- Weight: 2 oz
- FDA class I registered ophthalmic refractometer
- Platform: monocular, Bluetooth-powered automated lens rotation
Specs: PDCheck Frames
- Color: white
- Finish: matte
- Materials: TR high quality and flexible plastic
- Product dimensions: 5.5" x 1.7" x 6" (with temples extended)
- Weight: 0.75oz
- How It Works
- Results may vary, which is why EyeQue honors a 30-day money back guarantee
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
What You'll Need
- Android or iOS Smartphone (resolution of 250 PPI or more)
- VisionCheck app (free)
- Wi-Fi access
- Email address (to create account)
- EyeQue VisionCheck
- Elastic band - to attach VisionCheck to your smartphone
- USB-C charging cable
- PDCheck- to measure your pupillary distance
- User manual
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: May 22 - May 29
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.